In episode 75, we chat with JR of JRSportBrief. JR currently has a nationally syndicated sports radio show on CBS Sports Radio. JR provides some awesome insights into how he got started in broadcasting, the importance of planning and programming, and why it's important to focus on the advantages you have vs dwelling on unfavorable circumstances.
Listen to hear detailed thoughts from JR:
- JR provides insights into his career journey
- His thoughts on Super Bowl LV
- The impact that Hank Aaron had on him.
- His all-time favorite interview.
- Advice for anyone looking to start up their own YouTube channel