In episode 74, we chat with Pooja Kapoor, Director of Corporate Strategy at Google. Great conversation with Pooja about her love of technology at an early age, career journey, dealing with age discrimination and so much more. Pooja is a great leader and has been recognized for her work. She is a 2019 recipient of Crain's 40 Under 40 award and has been recognized by Business Insider for her work in digital advertising.
Listen to hear detailed thoughts from Pooja:
- How at an early age her parents gave her the confidence that she can do anything.
- The advice that her aunt gave her that she carries with her to this day
- How her career began in Ad Ops and how that foundation helped her grow professionally.
- Why she feels it's her responsibility to open doors for others.
- Be sure to check out Pooja's book recommendation: Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World's Greatest Nuclear Disaster by Adam Higginbotham