Episode 73 features a great interview with Brian Lee, Head of Programmatic Sales at TIME. Brian takes us through his upbringing, how he learned integrity from his mother, and even as a kid he would objectively look at situations. We also discuss Brian's career journey and how some of his experiences taught him to never let a manager or company hold him back from being whom he wants to be.
Listen to hear detailed thoughts from Brian:
- As a kid questioned why do certain folks have things that he didn't have.
- Describes how he has overcome the odds at different stages of his life.
- Career journey which includes time at ESPN, AOL, Cadreon, and AMNET
- The importance of support from senior leadership.
- His passion project: Black Health and Wealth
- Be sure to check out his book recommendation: Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight